The Bloomington Old-Time Music & Dance Group is run by a Board of Coordinators who are elected each year at the annual meeting (formerly in October, but this was amended in 2006, so now it is in January). Each person has particular duties, but all work in cooperation to keep the group running smoothly.
LIST OF BOARD MEMBERS
- Marie Deer, Board Coordinator (President) – mariedeer1961-AT-gmail.com
- Mary Jean Regoli, Finance Coordinator (Treasurer) – mjregoli-AT-outlook.com
- Kyla Wargel, Communications Coordinator – kylawargel-AT-gmail.com
- Evan Copelly, Membership Coordinator
- Eric Schedler, Dance Booking Coordinator – Band form; caller form
- Myke Luurtsema, Dance Set-Up Co-Coordinator – michael.luurtsema-AT-gmail.com
- Stan Curts, Dance Set-Up Co-Coordinator – slcurts-AT-yahoo.com
- Cathy Meyer, Sugar Hill Co-Coordinator – cathygotm-AT-gmail.com
- Bill Baus, Sugar Hill Co-Coordinator – baus1210-AT-gmail.com
- Diane Jung, At-Large
- Anna Wegerson, At-Large – awegerson-AT-gmail.com
Need to ask a question, but don’t know who to ask? No problem! Send that email to Communications@BloomingtonContra.org
We’ll get it where it needs to go!