The Bloomington Old-Time Music & Dance Group is run by a Board of Coordinators who are elected each year at the annual meeting (formerly in October, but this was amended in 2006, so now it is in January). Each person has particular duties, but all work in cooperation to keep the group running smoothly.
LIST OF BOARD MEMBERS
- Marie Deer, Board Coordinator (President) – coordinator-AT-bloomingtoncontra.org
- Mary Jean Regoli, Finance Coordinator (Treasurer) – treasurer-AT-bloomingtoncontra.org
- Kyla Wargel, Communications Coordinator – kylawargel-AT-gmail.com
- Audrey Smith, Membership Coordinator – aua.smith-AT-gmail.com
- Eric Schedler, Dance Booking Coordinator – eric.schedler-AT-gmail.com; band form; caller form
- Myke Luurtsema, Dance Set-Up Co-Coordinator
- Cathy Meyer, Sugar Hill Co-Coordinator – cathygotm-AT-gmail.com
- Diane Jung, Sugar Hill Co-Coordinator – jung-AT-iu.edu
- Amber Challifour, At Large – challifoura-AT-hotmail.com
- Becky Mundy, At Large – beckyamundy-AT-gmail.com
- Larry Moss, At Large – larrymoss-AT-gmail.com
- Ted Hall, At Large – erhall-AT-indiana.edu
Need to ask a question, but don’t know who to ask? No problem! Send that email to Communications@BloomingtonContra.org
We’ll get it where it needs to go!