- From College or Walnut Streets, turn east on 3d St.
- In about 4 or 5 blocks, 3d St. will force you to curve around and you will find yourself on Atwater Street, still going east. After the “curve around”, go a couple more blocks to the first stop-light. This will be just before a big parking garage on the left.
- Turn RIGHT (south) onto Woodlawn St.
- Go one block and turn Left onto Hunter St.
- Go less then half a block and turn into the parking lot on the right, next to an alley. (You will see a “Do Not Enter” sign at the alley. Ignore the sign and go directly into the parking lot.)
- Use the building entrance at the top of the stairs directly from the parking lot.
Harmony School is the former Elm Heights School located at 909 E. 2d St. in Bloomington. This location is sort of a “black hole”, making the school hard to find, especially at night. The Dance is held in the school gym, which is on the northwest corner of the building. This is the rear of the building, so it is best to approach from the rear (Hunter St.), rather than from 2d St., especially since the parking is in the rear. (Hunter is a small street that runs between and parallel to 2d & 3d Streets.)