• Anna Roberts Gevalt & Elizabeth LaPrelle from Va. along with our own Sam Bartlett & Abby Ladin will play on Wednesday, 30 September. Tamara Loewenthal will call.
• Halloween is the Fifth Saturday of October this year, and we will be dancing to the music of Martha and the Troublemakers (Martha Edwards, Aileen Murphy, &c) from St. Louis, with calling by Bob Green. Come in costume if you dare! We’ll be dancing at Harmony School from 8:00-11:00 pm (newcomer lessons at 7:00). Local dancers are encouraged (but not required) to bring a snack to share at the break. The party after the dance will be a Mary Jo’s.
Hey, Google Calendar users! You can import this calendar into your own Google Calendar by clicking that little “+ Google Calendar” icon just above and to the right. It’s super-easy!
• Location of our weekly dances: Harmony School, 909 E 2nd St, 47401, Bloomington, Indiana. Click here for detailed instructions on how to get there.
• Extended beginner lessons: We continue to offer extended beginner lessons starting at 7:30 PM. Volunteers are needed to play and call from 7:15-8:10pm (totally acoustic), so if you can help, please contact Randy Hammond, 812-336-5905 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Protect the floor: Bring clean, smooth-soled shoes. Help clean the floor after the dance and get Free admission to the dance. Talk to Bill Baus.