Extended beginner lessons: This month we are continuing our extended beginner lessons each dance. For more details contact Randy Hammond, 812-336-5905 or <randydancing at gmail>
- 7:00-7:15pm Absolute beginner’s lesson (verbal)
- 7:15-7:45pm Beginner dances
- 7:45-8:10pm Simple dances (no frills or flourishes will be allowed, no twirls, no high kicks, no stomps, and no claps, only slow walking swings)
- 8:15-10:30pm Regular dances
Volunteers needed: Volunteers are needed to play and call from 7:15-8:10pm (totally acoustic). If you can help, please contact Randy Hammond, 812-336-5905 or <randydancing at gmail>.
Hey, Google Calendar users! You can import this calendar into your own Google Calendar by clicking that little “+ Google Calendar” icon just above and to the right. It’s super-easy!
• Location of our weekly dances: Harmony School, 909 E 2nd St, 47401, Bloomington, Indiana. Click here for detailed instructions on how to get there.
• Extended beginner lessons: We continue to offer extended beginner lessons starting at 7:30 PM. We need volunteers, so if you can help, please contact Randy Hammond, 812-336-5905 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Protect the floor: Bring clean, smooth-soled shoes. Help clean the floor after the dance and get Free admission to the dance. Talk to Bill Baus.