- New Dance Starting Time: The Wednesday night dance now starts at 8:00pm. Newcomer lessons now start at 7:30pm. Dances are at Harmony School.
- On Wednesday, September 7, Randy Hammond will lead a beginning waltz lesson. This will start at 7pm, no partner or experience is needed.
- On Sunday, September, 11, there will be a special English Country Dance with Ken Gall calling and Entwyned playing. Harmony School from 3:30p-5:30p
- Early Waltzing on the third Wednesday of each month: We’ll have open waltzing from 7:30pm until just before 8:00pm.
Hey, Google Calendar users! You can import this calendar into your own Google Calendar by clicking that little “+ Google Calendar” icon just above and to the right. It’s super-easy!
• Beginner lessons: We offer free beginner lessons starting at 7:30 PM before each evening of dancing.
• Protect the floor: Bring clean, smooth-soled shoes. Help clean the floor after the dance and get Free admission to the dance. Talk to Bill Baus.