• Fifth Saturday: On Saturday 31 May we’ll dance to music by the Cosmic Otters (Jonathan Whitall, Meg Dedolph, Edward Wallace, from Chicago, & Eric Schedler from Bloomington). Rachel Wallace from Chicago will call. Local dancers are encouraged to bring a snack to share at the break. New dancer instruction starts at 7:30 pm, and dancing starts promptly at 8:00 pm in the Harmony School gym.
• Summer Location: June = Harmony School. July = Boys and Girls Club,
311 S. Lincoln (just south of Third St.), August = Boys and Girls Club, September = Harmony School.
• Sugar Hill, our annual August dance festival, will be 22-24 August this year. Register early to $ave and to guarantee a bunk in a cabin if you prefer not to camp. Basic registration before 10 August is only $35.
We need lots of Lead Volunteers: Sign up to be a Lead Volunteer by contacting one of the Sugar Hill coordinators, David Ernst or Steven Janowiecki, or any board member. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
More info and registration forms are here
• Extended beginner lessons: Starting in June we will be offering extended beginner lessons starting at 7:30 PM. We need volunteers, so if you can help, please contact Randy Hammond, 812-336-5905 or email@example.com
• Protect the floor: Bring clean, smooth-soled shoes. Help clean the floor after the dance and get Free admission to the dance. Talk to Bill Baus.
Hey, Google Calendar users! You can import this calendar into your own Google Calendar by clicking that little “+ Google Calendar” icon just above and to the right. It’s super-easy!